Qualifications & experience
- Minimum Certificate IV / Diploma in Disability or any other relevant Qualifications.
- At least 2 years Experience in the role.
- First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate , NDIS Screening Check, NDIS Orientation Certificate, Working with Children Check ,Current Police Check, Driver License and reliable Car with Insurance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team environment. Demonstrated high level of problem-solving skills
- Medication delivery, Peg feeding, Travel/transport, Community access, Companionship, Domestic tasks, Meal preparation, Oral and nasal suctioning experience.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently (as required) and exercise initiative. Commitment to providing a client focused service in a timely, consistent, co-ordinated and flexible manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ongoing issues that living with a disability presents at various life stages.
- Flexible, family-friendly culture that will enable you to balance family and work obligations Helping with outings, social activities and other daily routines. Providing companionship and support to assist clients to develop their existing skills, abilities and confidence.
Great Pay Flexible Working Hours Great Team Environment Guaranteed Hours